Calcutta Rescue Fund
Health, Education and Hope
Calcutta Rescue Fund has no paid staff in the UK and is run by volunteers. Because we are a small team, we need your help! Our supporters spread the word about what we do and help us raise the vital funds that allow us to continue the lifesaving work in India.
Recently our supporters have raised money by:
• Running a marathon
• A sponsored barefoot walk
• A sponsored archery competition
• Hosting Indian and Bollywood themed social gatherings
• Asking for donations instead of birthday presents
• Walking the 'distance' from Bristol to Kolkata (as measured by pedometers worn by team members at work).
Whether you are raising money through a sponsored event, or asking for donations in memory of a loved one, you can often raise more with an online donations page.
Help us fundraise
For some more ideas to get you started, please download our factsheet here: